Tuesday 17 April 2012

BARE ESCENTUALS TRUE GOLD

JUST A QUICKIE TO SHOW YOU a lovely eyeshadow by mineral makeup giants, Bare Escentuals. I have quite a few of their eyeshadows now thanks to one of my friends giving me a gorgeous selection at Christmas and the one I'm showing you today is a wonderful shimmery gold shade. It can be used all over the lid if you're daring enough to go down that route, however I normally use it on the inner corner of my eye for a subtle, sexy flash of gold. It's a really easy way of bringing a touch of golden goddess into your makeup routine without going OTT. Of course it brightens up the eye area too.



This is how it looks when applied wet, it's not quite as bright when used dry. I havn't bothered blending here but usually I give it a gradual transition into darker colours.
I think these eyeshadows retail at about £13/14 BUT they last the best part of forever. I cannot see myself finishing this little tub for years (I'm serious!!!).


More posts about this range to come! x

No comments:

Post a Comment