Monday 2 April 2012

LUST LIST...

WE ALL HAVE ONE...and no I'm not talking about the list of celebs you that you ''would'', calm down ladies ;) This is my latest shopping lust list (well, about a third of it ahem). Maybe you'll discover something new to add to yours?

Starting with beauty:

Mac Pro Palette with 15 spaces £11.50. I really should have bought this when I got my eyeshadows because it's so sleek and I love the fact you can put all of the shades together and travel with it etc.
 Shu Uemura eyelash curler £20. Ok so who hasn't been bombarded with amazing comments about this eyelash curler? It's everywhere. The only reason I havn't got one is because £20 for what is essentially a slither of metal is simply ridonculous. I am intruiged by the hype though...

 Laura Mercier silk creme foundation £33(!!!). This is supposed to be GORGEOUS! I definately want to invest at some point but I havn't been able to get a sample of it (what am I going to do?!).
 Nars Orgasm blush £21. Another cult product witch I'm lusting after. Who doesn't love an orgasm?

Shearling Coat £55 (down from £110 I must stress!). This is from the clothes website 'Nasty Gal' which I occasionally check out. I know this is totally a winter thing but it can be worn with shorts in the summer. I'm clearly trying to justify it to myself :s
Tassel/fringe bag £150 River Island. RI are getting a bit big for their boots daring to charge 150 squid for a bag, however it is all real leather and pretty damn sexy so I guess that's why?
Crazy trainer boots (probably not the technical name) £75 also River Island. Love them, I'm imagining them  with some skinny jeans and a cute top, or knee high socks and a skirt for the sporty look?
Newaz vest £165 All Saints. With all of it's sequins and beading this top is the perfect luxury item for my wardrobe. Even though it wont happen :(
Aviary vest £45 All Saints. I can see this adding some edge to denim shorts in the summer. Want ittt.

There we have it, my current lust list. If any of you have tried/own ANY of these items let me know! I want to hear all about them, whether they're makeup or clothes. I always like to know how people feel about products!!
Hope you're having a great Monday afternoon :) X

No comments:

Post a Comment