Monday 30 July 2012

BEAUTY TAG


YOU KNOW THE SCORE with these things...

Skincare


How many times do you wash your face daily? Once in the morning, once in the evening (unless I've excersised, which means I'll wash my face afterwards too!)
What type of skin do you have? Normal, occasionally dry in the winter.
What is your current facial wash? Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit foaming face wash.
Do you exfoliate? Yes, with St Ives Apricot revitalising scrub.
Which moisturizer do you use? If I'm in the money: Clarins Hydra Quench cream. If I'm poor: Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit moisturizer (works well with the wash).
Do you have freckles? No.
Do you use eye cream? Yeah, just a cheap one from the Boots Vitamin E range. When I'm old and wrinkly I'll invest in a pricier one ;)
Do you or did you have acne prone skin? When I was early to mid teens I used to get some hormonal chin spots but other than that no.
Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No, don't know what it is! Spot cream?


Make-up


Which foundation do you use? Mostly Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua but sometimes L'ancome Tient Miracle.
Concealer? Maybelline Lumi Touch concealer. I only occasionally use concealer under my eyes, it's too heavy to wear on the rest of my face.
Do you know your undertone colour? Warm.
What do you think of fake eyelashes? I used to wear them on nights out but I don't tend to anymore because they would always look nackered by the end of the night haha.
Which brand of mascara do you use? None in particular, I'm trying out the ''They're Real'' mascara
from Benefit. So far so good.
Sephora or MAC? MAC, only because I've not been into a Sephora, boo UK :(
Which makeup tools do you use? Bronzer and blush brush, eyeshadow blending and lining brush and eyelash curlers sometimes.
Do you use a makeup primer for the eyes? Yes, I use one from a little known brand called Bellapierre.
For the face? No, I try to use as little as possible on my face because too much product is bad.
What is your favourite eyeshadow? Difficult!!! Maybe Print by MAC because it can be used for so many things...
Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? I use a felt tip style eyeliner for the lid and pencil for the waterline.
How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Who made these questions?!
What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Amazing for stage makeup or in photos. In reality they're annoying and end up everywhere!
Do you use mineral makeup? I have the Bare Minerals face powder but don't use it much, I do like it though. I have many of their eyeshadows but there's a lot of fall out with them :(
What is your favourite lipstick? This is impossible...I'm a lipstick fanboy. I'm currently loving Chanel rouge coco shine in ''Chance'' <3
How about lipgloss? Fecking love lipgloss too. I always have a tube of 17's ''Pink Ice''. Love Mac lipglasses too.
What is your favourite blush to use? Loving Nars Orgasm at the moment...Benefit Bella Bamba...Coralista...Bellapierre Desert Rose...Chanel...Dior...everything haha!
Do you buy your makeup on eBay? No. *Checks to see how many days left on the YSL lipstick before I need to get my bidding socks on*. I'm pretty good at telling if something is genuine or fake, you need to do your research but I would never buy foundation or anything for the face on there.
Do you like drugstore makeup? Of course.
Have you ever considered taking makeup classes? My aunt owns a makeup school called the Delamar Academy, I'd love to go there to do a course at some point. You learn the interesting stuff, not just making people look pretty. I did work experience there for a week and someone made me look like I'd been in a car accident, insane!
Are you clumsy at putting on makeup? No, however when I put mascara on I sometimes feel the urge to sneeze and it goes everywhere under my eyes...re apply!
Tell us a makeup crime you hate... Spider lashes or foundation line on the jaw.
Do you like colourful shades of makeup or neutral ones? Depends on my mood! I think colourful is cute and playful while neutral can be quite sexy if done well.
Which celebrity always has great makeup? Doutzen Kroes. Whether she's going for natural or sexy she looks amazing!
If you could leave the house wearing only one makeup item what would it be? If my skin is good: mascara. If my skin is feeling sorry for itself: medium coverage foundation/tinted moisturizer.
Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes.
Do you think you look good without makeup on? Not particularly, I like to use a little bit to enhance features and make things a little easier on the eye ;)
In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? Chanel or L'ancome.
What do you think of makeup overall? As long as you use it to enhance rather than to conceal, I love it :)


Good 'ol makeup! xx

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog ! what do you think of following each other ? keep in touch !
    http://christellegblog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete